The Clojure/West call for presentations is now open - please submit sessions and "unsessions"! The unsessions encompass anything other than a standard speaker+slides setup - some example ideas (feel free to steal these if they don't suck!):
- hack fest to work on koans or 4clojure problems
- a discussion about how to improve Clojure docs
- open session to develop a Clojure style / idiom guide
- a birds-of-a-feather (BOF) about core.logic
- improving the Alioth benchmark results for Clojure
- open session for Clojure user group leaders
- ...whatever other idea you can think of!
Later on there will be a separate call for lightning presentations.
In addition, all of the training class information is now available. There will be four training classes:
- March 12-13 and 14-15 - Clojure Web with Chris Granger
- March 13-15 - Intro to Clojure with Clojure/core
- March 13-15 - Cascalog with Sam Ritchie
- March 14-15 - Pallet with Hugo Duncan and Antoni Batchelli
All of these training classes are offered prior to the conference at separate cost ($1200 for 2 day and $1900 for 3 day). These costs include breakfast, lunch, and breaks. Seating will be limited for all of these classes, so if you are interested, please watch this feed or join the mailing list.
- Registration for conference and training
- Sponsorship prospectus
- Keynote and speaker announcements